Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Deer Creek Cabin

When the snow falls, all is quiet and only the snowman and his son have are here to enjoy the sledding hill. The family is unable to get into the cabin sometimes and must either walk in or snowmobile. Since not everyone can fit on one snowmobile, we wait until the road is better and

then make the trip.

This painting was painted because I love going to the Cabin in the winter, I love the red on the pine tree trunks, and I think the the elusive family of snowmen love it when the children come and sled with them!

There are several brush piles that the men have made that they light on fire in a safe time of winter...usually Thanksgiving or Christmas season and the family gathers together to eat and the younger children cannot wait to go sledding in the night with the fires lighting the hill...I on the other hand, do not have the energy to climb back up the sledding hill so, opt out and watch. We are due for another good sledding party soon. It is July 31st and I must be tired of the heat as I am entering snow pictures!!! He he he he........

No comments: