Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BURNING THE MIDNIGHT HOURS


What has happened to the midnight hours? When the trip to the restroom was not interupted by the glare of the computer screen, begging to be opened and the call of the internet strong.
Of coarse I sat down, in my mind telling myself that I was only waiting for the dogs to come back in after their night time potty break, which has always amazingly enough matched my nighttime wonderings.
Yikes, It has been two hours already, several new posts after a year of nothing.....and the delight of sweet success! Ok, back to sleep, but that is not as easy as it once was. With my mind realing with plans and thoughts for the coming day, how can I just go lay down and fall back to sleep!
You know they call this middle age, or something like that. Oh well, just go with the flow and catch a nap sometime tomorrow I guess.....

The Gallery is a work in progress, the flowers are out, the porch roof is on, the grass is green...what more can I ask for! Oh yes, the paintings are hung and work has been coming my way on a regular excieting way, that I can only attribute to the ways of God and His blessings!

So, better go give the night some more of my time asleep or tomorrow will be a bear come about 3 pm!

No comments: